Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time to revive this blog....

OMG! It's almost a year since I last posted here. Time to get out the broom and brush away the cobwebs.
During the past year I have been taking in incredible amounts of knowledge in terms of running an online/offline business, but due to time obligations related to survival issues I have been extremely limited as to implementing the knowledge I gained.
That is now rapidly changing. The survival issues still remain to some extent, but I'm developing the skill to not let them get in the way anymore, at least to the extent that I am actually taking a few small steps every single day in implementing all that I've learned and still am learning.
If I can just manage to squeeze 2 or 3 productive actions in every day, I know I'm unleashing a snowball. The catch for now is that a lot of these actions won't start paying me cash immediately, and I need cash now! This is where so many new businesses fail: as an employee, you get used to doing an x amount of work and getting paid an x amount of cash in return. As a business owner you invest your time and efforts up front and the financial results are unpredictable and may take some time to show up at all.
The trick is to never let this discourager you.
Be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home